The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

i have aproblem

because i didnt find a button to change quality.. i could not killed the zombies that take me and told me to press "D" repeated times... too slow to analize all the graphics and not the button pressing...

Drift Runners Drift Runners

very nice

i like the music more than the game

MindFeed MindFeed

¿que paso papá? ¿y que hay para esta noche??

my score was 92... the part of pressing the home button has something to do with the score??? because i push the button very f/&%ng much times and i answer that i has a good score... and the thing tells me that im a crap... thats something to do with the final score??? sorry.. my inglich "its" no so good..

K-Guare responds:

92's a good score, pretty high actually.
And yes, the Home key button did have a little to do with your score.
But it seems people that press it faster get a LOT higher scores than people who didn't.
Sounds like something i need to fix :/
Thanks for reviewing :D

Hammergame Hammergame

the game is only good

to the next try to put obstacles... like to hammer an industrial nail... or some five-ass monkey try to stolen your hammer... in the 8th floor i was boring... and the song it was nice... i liked

The Lemonade Stand The Lemonade Stand

mmm...... very well

its a very good game...!

MouseGame MouseGame

q arrecho!

burde arrecho el juego!... de pana los obstaculos son peluos y el reto que le pusiste... justo para poner a pensar la mente y tener paciencia...
translation: very good and i like it! =D translate this in google!

johnfn responds:

Google traducción trabaja nunca >_>

Yo s`e un poco espa~nol gracias a mi escuela, pero es muy mal :P gracias por el review (no s`e el palabra espa~nol)

s`i... soy muy mal a espa~nol :D

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

oh! man! i'm fall in love with johnny!

jajajaja!.... this is an inspiration for me... it is excelent... just that